Thank you to the 200 public relations professionals who attended the 2017 Edward L. Bernays Mark of Excellence Awards Ceremony!
At the 25th anniversary celebration, 65 Silver and Bronze Bernays Awards were presented, and collectively attendees were honored by Council President Pro Tem Mark Kersey and Councilmember Chris Cate with a proclamation marking Oct. 12, 2017 as “25th Annual Edward L. Bernays Mark of Excellence Awards Day” in the City of San Diego.
Five Special Awards honored individuals, and teams this year:
- 2017 New Professional of the Year – Olivia Stafford, Focuscom Inc.
- 2017 Eva Irving Community Service Award – Bill Johnston, San Diego Padres
- 2017 Otto Bos Lifetime Achievement Award – Joe Charest, Katz & Associates
- 2017 Director’s Award (given at the discretion of the Chapter Board of Directors) – Awarded to the Nuffer, Smith, Tucker Leadership Team to recognize exemplary leadership and in memoriam of long-time agency President Bill Trumpfheller
- 2017 PR Team of the Year (a new award this year) – Katz & Associates and City of San Diego Pure Water Integrated Team
Click here to view a complete list of 2017 Bernays Awards winners.
Scores and comments from the West Michigan PRSA Chapter judging team are available now through your OmniContest platform.
Did you take home a trophy at this year’s Bernays Awards? Consider ordering another for a colleague, your client or multiple for your entire team! Re-orders are available here through Eventbrite.
Orders can be placed through Friday, Nov. 10 and will be available for pick-up in December at Allison+Partners in Liberty Station. Please contact Krystin Williamson with questions.
You can view the complete Pixster photo booth album and order additional prints here.
Photos from the step and repeat area will be available in the coming weeks.
2017 Call for Entries
As a reference, here is a link to our 2017 Call for Entries brochure.
Thank You to Our 2017 Sponsors!