Thank you to the 200 public relations professionals who attended the 2018 Edward L. Bernays Mark of Excellence Awards Ceremony!
At this year’s celebration, more than 75 Silver and Bronze Bernays Awards were presented, and five special awards recognized individuals and teams who made exemplary contributions to our public relations community and broader San Diego region. The program was led by San Diego’s very own, Emmy-winning television news reporter and Director of Storytelling for NBC 7 San Diego, Joe Little.
Special Awards honorees included:
- 2018 New Professional of the Year – Jeanna Vazquez, Sharp HealthCare
- 2018 Eva Irving Community Service Award – Joice Truban Curry, c3 Communications, Inc.
- 2018 Otto Bos Lifetime Achievement Award – Elizabeth A. Pecsi APR, Fellow PRSA, San Diego Humane Society
- 2018 Deborah Baker PR Professional of the Year – Elizabeth Hansen, Southwest Strategies
- 2018 PR Team of the Year – Crowe PR
Click here to view a complete list of 2018 Bernays Awards winners.
Scores and comments from the South Carolina PRSA Chapter judging team will be available soon through your OmniContest platform.
Did you take home a trophy at this year’s Bernays Awards? Consider ordering another for a colleague, your client or multiple for your entire team! Re-orders are available here through Eventbrite.
Orders can be placed through Friday, Nov. 30 and will be available for pick-up in December at the Allison+Partners office in Liberty Station. Please contact Sarah Lemons with questions.
Photos from the event photographers, including those from the step and repeat area, will be available in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for them on the PRSA SD/IC Facebook page!
Thank you to our 2018 Bernays Awards Sponsors!
Thank You to Our 2018 Chapter Sponsors!