The PRSA San Diego / Imperial Counties Chapter will ring in the holiday season at its annual Member & Volunteer Appreciation Holiday Breakfast Friday, Dec. 9, from 8 to 10 a.m., at the Admiral Baker Clubhouse in Mission Gorge. We will recognize all of our wonderful volunteers and their dedication to growing our chapter this year.
To show our appreciation to our chapter members and volunteers, breakfast is on us, so come hungry! And, all attendees will receive a holiday-inspired goodie bag. What’s not to love about that?
Our chapter would not have had such a great year without your support and your membership. Thank you again and we hope to see you in December!
- 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Networking Session
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Program
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. – Continued Networking
- FREE for PRSA SD/IC volunteers, chapter members and board members – Registration closed Friday, Dec. 2 or earlier if the event sells out.
- $15 for Non-Members, PRSA National Members, PRSSA Members / College Students with ID with RSVP by Friday, Dec. 2 ($20 after Dec. 2 as space allows)
If you are not able to register online via credit card, send a registration RSVP via email to Maria McGregor by Friday, Dec. 2, to receive reduced rates. Payment can be made at or prior to the event by check, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) or cash. Checks can also be mailed to PRSA SD/IC, P.O. Box 28512, San Diego, CA 92198-0512.
Since it is necessary to set a food guarantee with our venue, once you RSVP, we’re counting on your participation. Members and guests who RSVP are asked to pay even if you are not able to attend. The cancellation deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 7. No refunds granted after Dec. 7. No-shows will be billed.
For questions, not reservations, contact Ann Marie Price.