Join PRSA SD/IC for its Summer Social by the Sea, an evening of seaside discovery, socializing and fun! Mix, mingle and learn about conservation alongside your colleagues, fellow chapter members, and PR pros from throughout the region at Birch Aquarium at Scripps.
Our Summer Social by the Sea starts at 6 p.m. with food, drinks, and our annual silent auction, which supports PRSA SD/IC scholarships for PR students and chapter programs. New this year is a speaker session with an emphasis on science and communications.
Summer Social Highlights
- Gourmet appetizers
- Complimentary drink
- Panel discussion on science and communication
- Exclusive access to explore Birch Aquarium
- Silent auction to support PRSA student scholarships
- $50/board member/volunteer/student (with valid ID)
- $50/Accredidated member of the media until June 15
- $55/PRSA member early bird until June 15
- $65/non-member early bird until June 15
- $65/PRSA member after June 15
- $75/non-member after June 15
- All are welcome – PRSA SD/IC members, non-members, members of the media and community.
We look forward to seeing you and your friends/colleagues at this fun and valuable industry event!
Please consider a sponsorship of the Summer Social by the Sea, which includes creative and exclusive packages to help you reach PRSA SD/IC’s exceptionally networked group of attendees. For more information or to lock in a sponsorship please reach out to Nikki Jimenez.
If you’re interested in learning the ins and outs of event planning and expanding your community outreach network, then join our committee! We’re still looking to fill a few important roles to help us with our silent auction and venue coordination. Please email Nikki Jimenez for more details.
If you are not able to register online via credit card, send a registration RSVP via email to the PRSA SD/IC Chapter Manager. Payment can be made at or prior to the event by check, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) or by cash. Checks can also be mailed to PRSA SD/IC, P.O. Box 28512, San Diego, CA 92198-0512.
Since it is necessary to guarantee with our vendor ahead of time, once you RSVP we’re counting on your participation. Members and guests who RSVP are asked to pay even if you are not able to attend. The cancellation deadline is July 20 No refunds granted after July 20. No-shows will be billed.