Website Allison + Partners
Allison+Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our San Diego office. We are seeking an ambitious and highly creative individual who has a passion for communications. You will act as the account lead on smaller pieces of business and/or to lead individual portions of larger pieces of business. This role will support both Consumer and B2B business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acts as right-hand to account manager or director
- Supervises AEs, AAEs and ACs alongside account managers
- Serves as resident expert on client, competitive environment and related subjects
- Maintains regular client contact, both verbal and written, across a range of accounts
- Actively pursues media to secure press results; networks and builds relationship with key media
- Develops story angles, both planned and proactive
- Oversees development and implementation of account strategy, delegating appropriate assignments to teams and jumping in on tactics
- Begins developing skills outside of traditional media, including integrated campaigns, social media, influencer work, etc.
- Works with account managers and directors to develop big picture skills vis-à-vis strategic planning, client development, integrated campaigns, social media, etc.
- BA or BS in related ﬁeld required
- Requires 4+ years of public relations, marketing or related experience
- Works well under pressure
- Works independently
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent writer in need of minimal editing
- Strong media relations skills and proved industry relationships
To apply for this job email your details to SDcareers@allisonpr.com