Be Social is a premium lifestyle communications agency. With a fresh, savvy approach to modern media, we create strategies for brands to connect to their consumers. We specialize in public relations, social media marketing, influencer relations, and digital talent management. Be Social is a public relations agency for brands looking to create an awareness across multiple touch points. Our agency headquarters is located in San Diego, California.
Be Social is hiring for a Publicist and PR Assistant! Must be extremely professional, always reliable, a strong ability to multi-task, self-starter, extremely motivated, pro-active, fantastic writing skills, extensive knowledge of social media, digital marketing, and blogging. Candidate must have experience with a client-facing role, have experience working with bloggers/influencers and have a natural interest and passion for the style and beauty blogger world.
How to apply? Please email email@example.com with your resume and writing sample. Please, no phone calls. Show your creativity via social media & follow us along on Instagram.
The details? 401k, pay based on experience, paid vacation, work-at-home days, Friday Social Hours, office dog, the coolest clients & more.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Senior Publicist and PR Manager in the daily management of the the PR team and its related activities
- Assist the team in the promotion of all brands and products carried within fashion and beauty and to ensure that each department and the designers and brands within are being closely monitored
- Promote Be Social and Be Social clients and its brands, campaigns, editorial content, business and tech developments, activities and events to the media, general public and external audiences globally
- Ensure Be Social clients are represented correctly and consistently across all target media
- Develop and maintain relationships with key journalists
- Host press appointments with key fashion editors in varying markets
- Assist the team with projects, product launches and events and work closely with the rest of the PR team
- General administrations and housekeeping of brand packs, press releases and boiler plates
- Assist the PR team with fact finding, writing quotes, pitches and press releases
- Assist with compiling media lists
- Assist PR team with pitching to media and journalists
- Lead/assist with photo shoots and/or broadcast segments
- Manage PR assistants and coordinators
- Lead/assist with media outreach and press strategy for Be Social clients
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org