Crowe PR is on the search for the next rock star team member — a junior account executive/media specialist. We’re looking for someone with incredible drive, positive ‘get-things-done’ attitude and great communications skills.
We’re passionate about doing better and being better every single day, so we’re on the lookout for an amazing PR professional who shares our vision and mission.
Must have 2-4 years of previous agency experience, especially pitching media, a strong work ethic and excellent writing skills. Given we work on a lot of social campaigns, we need a social media savvy person, including knowledge of FB ads.
Please include a cover letter with your application. Also, three fun facts about crows are welcome with the application, but not required.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Provide client service administration support
· Conduct daily media monitoring and trend spotting
· Draft press releases, pitches, speaking and award submissions, briefing documents and other media materials
· Effectively utilize social media tools, including Instagram, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn
· Compile monthly reports
· Draft and edit blogs, on behalf of the company and its clients
· Research client industry news; competitive scanning
· Research, compile and analyze client media coverage
· Research and build media and analyst lists
· Foster and grow relationships with key media, bloggers and influencers
· Support account lead with client contact and meetings
· Develop a deep understanding of client’s product/business and demonstrate sound business thinking and thoughtful client service judgment
· Demonstrate success placing stories featuring key themes and messages
· Ability to research and uncover news opportunities and trends for clients
· Assist with planning of client events; invitations, attendee lists and on-site support
· Participate in creative brainstorms on behalf of clients and internal team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com