Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is a leading San Diego public relations firm serving local, regional and national clients with strategic planning, marketing communications, branding, media relations, public affairs, design and digital services. Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is currently hiring for an account coordinator position to provide support on major consumer products brand, and other various clients.
· Understanding of client programs, strategies, budgets, timelines, key messages for assigned accounts
· Support team projects and program planning implementation activities including building and maintaining lists, writing press releases and media alerts, managing digital and social media sites and distributing press materials
· Pitch and maintain relationships with local and national reporters and media outlets relevant to clients’ success
· Provide research support as needed
· Assist in developing plans and timelines for project and communication plans
· Assist in the development and management of public relations initiatives, including media interviews/tours, brochures/newsletters, digital and online campaigns, surveys, special events, etc.
· Follow mainstream and industry news to identify trends that can help NST and its clients explore new ways to create conversations and build relationships
· Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
· Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
· Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
· Bilingual skills a plus
Your Future Team: We’re a hard-working, fun-loving group at NST. We approach all client work strategically, creatively and with enthusiasm. When we find the ideal candidate, they usually join our team for the long run. If you’re the type of person who hates collaborating with coworkers, can’t stand 3:00 p.m. Fridays and detests award-winning work, then you might want to click right past this job listing. But if all that doesn’t sound half bad to you, then let’s talk. Submit a resume, references and minimum of two writing when replying to this job posting.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org