The Marketing Coordinator, as part of the SDCBA’s Communications team, develops and executes campaigns to publicize all of the Association’s events,
education programs, public service programs and member benefits, including use of the Bar Center at 401 space, in a manner consistent with the SDCBA brand and in line with the organization’s internal and external Communications Plans.
- Responsible for both broad-based and highly targeted marketing efforts to garner support and participation from SDCBA members and to further the SDCBA brand.
- Defines target audiences for marketing particular programs in line with the internal communications plan and creates and executes specific plans targeted for each audience, showing measurable results.
- Serves as the main “traffic” coordinator and internal team point of contact for education, signature events, networking programs, public outreach and other marketing efforts, ensuring that messages are prioritized, audiences
are clearly defined and targeted, SDCBA e-mail policies and protocols are adhered to, and content is delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with event, education, LRIS and program teams to ensure that when appropriate, print materials are distributed, and digital materials are displayed.
- Analyzes and manages social media content related to programs,relevant information for the public and attorneys, including message
development, scheduling and posting.
- Oversees marketing for member benefit partners and serves as main marketing contact. Executes marketing plan via email and social media.
- Consistently review and report on effectiveness of marketing efforts, including audience engagement, and suggest improvements.
- Ensures consistency of image, marketing themes, and overall organizational mission across all platforms
- Work as part of SDCBA Communications Team on content development, messaging, and delivery.
For full job description, click here: https://t.co/USGHhJHQST
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org