Website San Diego State University Research Foundation
University Research and Innovation
The Public Affairs/Communications Specialist is responsible for strategic outreach, marketing, and communications for the Office of Graduate and Research Affairs at San Diego State University.
The PA/Communications Specialist is responsible for but not limited to:
• Develops, manages and executes comprehensive strategic communications, marketing and public relations programs to advance the impact and outreach of the research, innovation and entrepreneurship activities of the University.
• Develops, manages, and executes communications plans and programs, including creating written, visual, and electronic communications in support of research, innovation and entrepreneurship projects and initiatives.
• Develops and executes organizational communication, market branding strategy, public relations plans, news releases and promotional material, including brochures, fact sheets, newsletters and social media.
• Partners with communications leads in other University units, including Marketing and Communications.
• Managing the online presence for the Office of Graduate and Research Affairs including Technology Transfer and Research Advancement.
• Assisting with outreach, training, community building and support programs for researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs across the campus.
• Assisting with organizational and professional development events and programs, and culture-change initiatives.
For more information:
(reference job #2017-6436)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-sdsurf.icims.com →