Website The Bishop's School
The Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications is responsible for management and support of the mission and messaging of the School in print and online in accordance with The Bishop’s School brand guidelines and in collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Communications.
(Please visit our employment website for the full job description.)
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or related field, and 8-10 years of extensive marketing and communications experience, preferably in an educational or nonprofit setting. Proven experience with writing, editing, media relations, web content management, photography, video editing and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is required. Established relationships with media representatives desired. Working knowledge of HTML and WhippleHill software a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
- Superior writing that produces professional quality material, with proven experience in writing feature stories and news articles for print and the web
- Ability to research and create compelling feature stories and news articles
- Excellent proofreading skills, with expert knowledge of the Associated Press Stylebook
- Proven experience with various forms of digital and social media
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven photography and video-editing skills
- Experience with advertising campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting set deadlines
- Ability to interact with tact and diplomacy with all target audiences including School Trustees, parents, volunteers, alumni, students, administration, faculty, staff and the news media
- Ability to balance independent work and collaborative efforts
- Outstanding attentiveness to detail and quality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and positive spirit
- Articulate speaker with the ability to conduct presentations for various audiences
- Ability to support the School’s mission and values as a school founded in the Episcopal tradition irrespective of own religious orientation
- Flexibility with the special needs associated with an academic environment and schedule
Please visit our website for the full, detailed job description and instructions on how to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.bishops.com/page/about/employment →