If you’re an experienced and passionate PR professional with at least 4-5 years of agency experience within the B2B, healthcare, software/tech or manufacturing sectors then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you at our San Diego office!
Headquartered in San Diego (Solana Beach/Del Mar) and with offices conveniently located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and Vancouver, (W)right On Communications provides a full spectrum of communication services for innovative, industry leading client partners in Southern California and across North America. We offer a supportive, highly professional environment with exposure to a multitude of industry sectors in both for-profit and non-profit sectors. We are professionals and expect hard and smart work, but know how to have fun, too.
What you can expect:
- Reporting to Director, B2B & Infrastructure Development
- Primary responsibility of serving a variety of client partners for which you develop, manage, and maintain client partner relationships and communication programs
- Collaborative and fun working environment with opportunities to contribute to other industry and client partner needs
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and paid vacation as well as other regular fun perks.
What we expect from you:
- You have four to five years of agency experience with client interface, communication program responsibility and demonstrable program wins
- You’re very familiar with the greater San Diego area and media/community landscapes having lived in the region for at least 4-5 years.
- You understand how to identify, develop and implement interactive communication campaigns
- You have a demonstrable track record of developing and implementing effective media relations, social media and other aspects of comprehensive communications programs
- You take initiative, bringing solid ideas and recommendations for client partner and agency benefit, and are comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- You’re a solid writer, excelling in creating compelling news hooks and supporting pieces for all media formats
- You’re familiar with website analytics, search engine principles, videography, graphic design tools, and PR measurement techniques
- You have digital marketing experience and are comfortable developing new program strategies reflective of rapidly evolving industry best practices.
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment, are curious and constantly learning, and demand the best of yourself no matter the task
- You seek to grow with the best and enjoy collaborative processes
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communication, Journalism or Marketing
- You are available for occasional travel
How to apply:
This is a dynamic and challenging position in a fast-paced environment with tremendous career potential for the right candidate. Self-driven initiative, multi-tasking abilities, attention to detail, an energetic positive attitude and proven writing skills are a must. If you are motivated by results, service-oriented and want to make yourself an indispensable addition to a rock-solid senior team, let us know!
Email a compelling cover letter, résumé, compensation requirements and supporting material you feel will make you stand out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us how you would contribute to ensuring client partners keep singing our praises! No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com