2019 is in full swing and we are already preparing for this year’s Edward L. Bernay’s Awards Program. One of the key components of our association is to help build the expertise of the PR industry and this annual awards program helps us do so every year. Specifically, each year our chapter helps to judge another PRSA chapter’s award entries resulting in the sharing of best practices and case studies.
With this in mind, our chapter has been selected to judge entries from the West Michigan PRSA Chapter for 2019. On behalf of the SD/IC PRSA Board, we’d greatly appreciate your support as a judge this year!
- 5 or more years of PR practitioner experience
- APR preferred but not required
- Availability to conduct online judging in the month of March 2019
- Our chapter will conduct judging in April, exact dates TBD.
- All judging is online so it’s very easy to log-in, review the entries, provide your feedback and rank entries.
- As a judge you may get a chance to read PR plans ranging from crisis communication, community outreach and special events to strategic campaigns and MARCOM projects.
If interested in being a judge for 2019, please submit your name, phone and email address to Staci Reidinger by Friday, Feb. 22, 2019.
Thank you and please share this opportunity with other PRSA members you think might be interested in judging.