Each year the PRSA SD/IC Chapter helps judge another chapter’s award entries, and we would greatly appreciate your support this year. Judges are needed to review entries from the PRSA South Carolina Chapter soon in late February/early March.
- 5 or more years of experience in the public relations industry
- APR preferred but not required
- Availability to conduct online judging in late February to early March 2022
- All judging is online and very easy to log in, review the entries, provide your feedback and rank submissions at your convenience.
- As a judge you may get a chance to read PR plans ranging from crisis communication, community outreach and special events to strategic campaigns and MARCOM projects.
- Earn points toward APR renewal (Professionalism: special participation in activities such as award judging)
If interested in judging this year, please submit your name, phone number and email address to Kara Handley by Feb. 11.
On behalf of the PRSA SD/IC Board, we appreciate your support! Please share this opportunity with other PRSA members and professionals you think might be interested in judging.