ABOUT THIS EVENT:
PRSA San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter is pleased to host our second Diversity + Inclusion event of the year as part of our Diverse Dialogue Series.
June is recognized as Pride month federally and in the State of California. July is the month San Diego celebrates Pride. So what happens the rest of the year? How can you be an ally to the LGBTQ+ community 365 days a year?
We invite you to attend a mixer at the historic Diversionary Theatre, the nation’s third oldest LGBTQ theater. We will gather in the Clark Cabaret for cocktail hour from 5pm to 6pm, then hear from our panelists of allies and members of the LGBTQ community from 6pm to 7pm. This event is sponsored by our panelists, Scatena Daniels and Intesa Communications.
This series is designed for an enlightening and uplighting evening of diverse voices and professionals in the field of Communications, Public Relations, and Marketing. The goal of the series is for members of our community to meet and hear from professionals that have lived experience in navigating their careers while being a person of color, gender diverse, expression, or ability.
• Margie Newman Tsay, Founding Partner, Managing Director Intesa Communications
• Denise Scatena, Founding Partner Scatena Daniels Communications
• Connor Maddocks, Civil Rights Advocate for the San Diego Transgender community
• Diego Sanchez, Chapter Leader of Gay for Good San Diego, a National, All LGBTQ volunteer organization
• 5-6 p.m. – Pre-event networking featuring a signature PRSA cocktail
• 6-7 p.m. – Diverse Dialogue discussions with panelists plus Q+A portion
Street parking is available.
A big thank you to our event sponsors. We appreciate your support.