A communications plan allows you to focus on the end game: What action are you asking of your publics and what will get you there?
A strategic communications plan allows you to keep the focus on the end game: What action/decision or awareness are you asking of your publics and what strategies will get you there? Creating a communications strategy allows you to decipher when to say ‘yes’ to certain tactics, and more importantly, when to say ‘no.’
By the end of the webinar, attendees will:
- Learn the components of a strategic communications plan
- Understand the value of research
- See how a plan boosts your credibility in the C-suite
- Get an opportunity to ask your questions!
- Anne Buckley, APR, Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, UC San Diego (moderator)
- Matt Nagel, APR, Senior Executive Director of Public Relations, UC San Diego
- Cheryl Robinson, APR, Director of Special Communications & Marketing Projects, UC San Diego
- Arturo Garcia, Manager of Marketing and Communications, Museum of Photographic Arts