ABOUT THIS EVENT:
PRSA San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter is pleased to kick off our first Diversity + Inclusion event of the year with the Diverse Dialogue Series. Join our panelists for an enlightening and uplighting evening of diverse voices and professionals in the field of Communications, Public Relations, and Marketing. The goal of the series is for members of our community to meet and hear from professionals that have lived experience in navigating their careers while being a person of color, gender diverse, expression, or ability.
● Sandy Young, Vice President, J. Walcher Communications
● Charlene Siliezar, Professional Photographer and Creative Director, Studio Luniste
● Jerralyn Davis, Senior Account Executive, Global Social and Economic Impact, BerlinRosen
● 6 p.m. – Pre-event networking with light bites and drinks
● 6:15 p.m. – Diverse Dialogue discussions with panelists plus Q+A portion
● 7:15 p.m. – Connect with fellow professionals
PARKING:There should be ample street parking surrounding our building and by Balboa Park. If not, there are a couple of paid lots nearby. When you arrive at the J/PR office, please ring the bell and we will greet you.