About the panel
Through this webinar, our attendees will get:
- An understanding of what community management looks like in organizations of different sizes (from a social media giant to a local health clinic)
- Examples of tactics to maintain your social media community engaged
- Tips for how your brand can adopt an in-platform voice (ready to make a meme?)
- Resources (newsletters and social media influencers) to stay updated on social platforms and trending content
- Thoughts for the expects on why timely and consistent engagement leads to increased positive brand sentiment (and how to do it when you have other priorities, too)
- More tactics (!) for collaborating with content producers and copywriters
About PRSA SD/IC
PRSA SD/IC is one of more than 100 chapters within the Public Relations Society of America, the world’s largest and foremost organization of public relations professionals. The chapter maintains a broad range of professional development activities to strengthen the professionalism of its members. Members represent a wide range of experience levels, and practice areas including corporate, agency, government, nonprofit and education.
- Janine Davis, Manager, Brand Social, XX Artists
- Angela Elo-Rivera, Media Communications Specialist, UC San Diego AntiViral Research Center
- Ramel Wallace, Senior Community Manager, BAM
- Adriana Heldiz, Multimedia Producer, Voice of San Diego
If you are not able to register online via credit card, send a registration RSVP via email to Maggie Padilla at email@example.com. Payment can be made prior to the event by check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express). Checks can be mailed to PRSA SD/IC, P.O. Box 28512, San Diego, CA 92198-0512.
For questions, not reservations, contact Arturo Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.